Sunday 25 July 2021

Getting organised for the changes ahead

 Hi,

I have been busy these past few weeks.  I have tweaked a few things and generally getting organised to run online shops/business’s.



I thought I'd widen my online presence.  I have a hardly used Instagram account... and Twitter, I just can't get the hang of that one.  I have a JJD Facebook account, and with some technical help, if you hadn't noticed I have changed the look of my JuneJacksonDesigns blog too.


Pinterest....Who loves Pinterest?  I love... Pinterest.  I have more private boards on Pinterest than ones made public.  Last time I checked I had over 4051 pins, I don't seem to be able to get that figure now.  But I’ve just learnt it’s best to have multiple accounts if you are using your account for business.  Have I got my work cut out for me, with having two online shops.  Why not now head on over to my shehashazeleyes Pinterest account while I build up my JuneJacksonDesigns account.  There is a link on the right just  there!

No comments:

Post a Comment