Saturday 24 July 2021

Stampin’ Up! cards available for sale in my Folksy shop

I have loads of cards to share with you but I’ll keep it to just three cards today.

About a year ago I started to buy Stampin’ Up! supplies, and boy am I hooked.

Here is a small sample of some cards I have listed in my Folksy shop.

The popular Forever Fern cling stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies were used to make this die cut card along with a greeting from another stamp set. The paper is the DSP that went with the suite (no longer for sale).


The butterfly card above is blank, for words of your own choice, making it a great stand by card for loads of occasions. The Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Bration A Touch of Ink stamp set was used to make this card.  It was again such a peaceful process.


The Ornate Garden Suite was used for the Best Wishes card above, and again the greeting is from another stamp set but the Stampin’ Up! range are all inter usable.


I hope you like my selected cards above. Details of how I make my cards will follow, at a later date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment